Nice Guys & Gals Finish First


Welcome to Operation Kindness

I’m starting a new feature on the Operation Kindness blog.

Every Friday, rather than a service challenge from me, I’m going to profile someone who is trying to make a difference in the world. Your challenge, then, would be to do what you can to emulate them – to try and follow their lead and example.

So, today’s challenge is even simpler than most – and here it is:

Who do you know that’s kind, gentle, treats others with respect and is trying to make a positive difference in the world? I’d like you to think of who would be the perfect candidate for a Operation Kindness profile post and email all the details you can.

Here’s what I’d like to know about them:

Who are they? I really only need their first name and city and state.

What are they doing? Are they involved in a fundraiser or a charity? In your mind, what makes them kind and gentle? What makes them a nice guy or nice gal? Tell me, and be as detailed as you can. Is there a link to what they’re doing? Please send that, too.

Why do you think they should be profiled?

Where are they making a difference? Is it in their community alone or is it statewide? Nationwide? Globally?

I’m anxious to hear from you! First profile will be Friday, May 22!

To nominate, please email jameswhofheins@yahoo.com

And thanks for reading today! You are a service rockstar!

It's Cool to be Kind!

James